See the Big Picture, But Don’t Miss the Details
PSS’ program management solutions orchestrate and integrate the many interrelated complexities of programs and projects. Our approach is refreshingly efficient, ensuring that all necessary technical, business, and management activities are performed accurately and on-time. These primary functions include:
- Assisting in project oversight and managing expectations
- Directing the daily execution of program activities and contractual requirements
- Meeting program costs, schedule goals, and contract milestones
- Keeping the Contracting Officer apprised throughout the entire project lifecycle
Unlimited Potential. Limited Risk.
No matter how complex the project, success hinges on the balance between program costs, schedule, buy-in, risk, and results. With decades of proven experience and best practices, PSS stays engaged every step of the way to ensure your project is delivered on-time and within budget, while maintaining objective oversight in key project areas, including:
- PMO Startup
- Project Scope
- Cost, Schedule, & Performance Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Risk and Financial Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Experience and Credentials to Rely On
PSS has the experienced, ITIL-, DAWIA- and PMP-certified professionals to help guide your mission to successful completion. Operating under ISO-9001:2008 and CMMI Level 3 principles and adhering to PMBOK guidelines, we have the skills, best practices and repeatable processes to protect budgets, improve performance, and mitigate risks along the way.
Our approach is timely, stakeholder-centric, and precisely tailored to the required skill sets, organizational culture, and budget parameters of each project.
Trust the PSS management experience.