Helping Keep the Fleet Afloat
SS provides experienced, high-quality, talented personnel for integrated logistics support when our clients need it most by developing best-value life-cycle sustainment programs for deployment across the enterprise. We provide support in numerous logistics areas, including:
- Developing Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) metrics to meet platform requirements
- Reviewing design and build documents, including ship building specifications
- Selecting components, equipment, and systems,together with the associated sustainment processes
- Analyzing training and repair facilities
- Planning development efforts at the Depot, Fleet, and Maintainer level
- Continuing improvement by incorporating lessons learned for waterfront support services
PSS is unique because we assign personnel to the waterfront, as well as the headquarters, to represent the sailor who will be responsible for maintaining the systems after delivery. Our direct interaction drives practical solutions tailored to sustainment. PSS consistently provides “real life” fleet experience to reduce the sustainment costs associated with fleet maintenance and training requirements.
Support the mission on the open seas.